Subject: Confidential: Court /judgement records in Estonia enquiry
From: "Shela Febrero" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kohtute Infoteenistus - KOHTUD" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 15:23:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

By way of introduction, my name is Shela Febrero, an Associate here at Ten 
Intelligence.

I am writing to inquire about the possibility of obtaining court judgments 
and related legal records in Estonia for the purpose of employment 
background and business screening. Specifically, we are interested in 
retrieving information pertaining to a particular individual or their 
affiliated company.

While we are aware that judgments are accessible through public platforms 
such as the Riigi Teataja and the Supreme Court’s website, we understand 
that some records may be anonymised or subject to restricted access.

We would appreciate your guidance on the procedures required to submit a 
judgment search request, including any documentation or information you may 
need from our side to initiate the process, and whether such a request is 
publicly available or can be requested.

Thank you in advance for your support.

We look forward to your response and any further instructions you may 
provide.

Kind regards,

Shela Febrero
Associate

Mobile | +44 (0) 7305 536 416

UK, Headquarters | +44 (0) 1732 525 810

 <http://www.tenintel.com/> www.tenintel.com  | Follow @TenIntelligence on 
LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or 
otherwise protected from disclosure. If this email has been sent to you by 
mistake and you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email 
the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system. If 
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or 
attachment or disclose the content to any other person. TenIntelligence is 
ISO27001 Information Security and Cyber Essentials Plus accredited and 
complies with the Data Protection 2018 and GDPR.  If you do not wish to 
receive emails from Ten Intelligence Ltd please let us know at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. Our Privacy Notices can be 
found at  <http://www.tenintel.com/privacy-policies/> 
www.tenintel.com/privacy-policies/.

Ten Intelligence Limited (08134087)

Registered office - 50 Churchill Square, Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4YU.

London office - 30 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6PJ.

Ten Intelligence Advisory LLC-FZ

Dubai office - Meydan Grandstand, 6th ﬂoor, Meydan Road, Nad Al Sheba, 
Dubai, U.A.E.